Monday, August 17, 2009

Apartment Thought #140: safety and cell phones

You know, since I got my new cell phone, I always tend to use it constantly when I have down time. Why? Because 4 months of free internet said I could.
Even right now, as I'm walking back home from the gym, I find myself blogging on my blackberry. Why? Because I can
This is not safe at all. I am not even paying attention to where I'm going. I was just about to walk into a wall moments ago because I was reading an article on 11points.com (which prompted me to write this blog. In the first place) why was I risking my own safety to surf the internet? Because 4 months of free internet said I could.
Speaking of safety, for all you iphone users there is an iphone application that allows the user to have the phone's camera on whilst texting (kind of like a third eye). So that means in the background screen of your text, you can see where you're going, so you won't end up walking into traffic while texting your homeslice. Now if only Jim has this function (I named my blackberry Jim)...
So what am I trying to get at here? Really I don't know. This shouldn't even be an apartment thought post because I wasn't even in my apartment, or in anyone else's apartment for that matter. So why did I do it?
Because 4 months of free internet said I could.
I'm a slave to technology

No comments:

Post a Comment