Monday, August 24, 2009

Apartment Thought #141: time to think

I remember reading on the internet an article about super powers. It was all like talking smack and sheet. No I jk.
But really I think it was on cracked.com that had the article...actually nevermind I'm probably wrong. (I could check right now, but again I'm updating my blog with blackberry Jim)
One super power the article touched on was the power to read minds. It says the power sucks cuz almost 90% of the time people are really thinking of nothing important. Okay maybe its not 90% but you know...a lot.
Which is like true. When your mind is not preoccupied, there really isn't much going on in there.
But that's not so bad. I like thinking of what sandwich I want to eat, or if that chick (or dude, I don't discriminate) is looking my way. Okay more often than not, I don't really think those thoughts. Or at least I don't think...so...
The worst is when you have a lot of stuff owning up yo' head, and you have the downtime to let your mind wander, but your brain is saying "nah dog, I don't wanna wander in that direction, I wanna go that way homeskillet." and that's never good.
so own your brain! Don't let it choose what to think. You choose what it should think! But sometimes it'll think of the things you don't want to think about, but you know you gotta think about it. So maybe brain knows best.
Pick your battle

No comments:

Post a Comment